EDIT: I’ve decided not to part out the EWR, but to instead drop it’s price to $2000. It’s much too nice of a build to split up. The Novara Randonee part-out can be seen here.
The Novara Randonee
and the EWR OWB are on their is on it’s way to be parted out. I simply don’t have any interest in re-building the Randonee. In addition to the parts listed on it’s page, there will be a complete, NEW Shimano XT/XTR 10-speed groupset available, which was originally going to be used for the rebuild. As for the EWR, I couldn’t get a good price for it complete, so it’s getting the axe. It’s really a wonderful bike and quite a shame to be parted out, but I’m sure the parts will be put to good use in their new homes. I should have both of these part-outs done tomorrow. Lots of top-shelf parts incoming…
New parts have been added:
- NEW 700c Alloy Track/SS Wheels, Flip-flop rear hub, new tires/tubes included. Never mounted/ridden. $100
- LIKE NEW Brooks Cambium, grey
- Brooks Champion Flyer, black leather, excellent condition
Pics and more info to come.
Next on the docket…
- Photos for the Fuji Cross 2.0 frame-set and extras.
- I also have a few mods planned for my personal bikes which I will share with you.
Thanks to C.S. and J for your recent purchases!
PS: Don’t forget to check out the sweet 2015 Jamis Bosanova that recently went up!