This bike features:
- Reynolds 520 double-butted chromoly main tubes with SST tubing diameters, double-tapered cromo stays, extended head tube with reinforced collars, custom laser cut road disc dropouts with double eyelets and rear rack mount
- a carbon fiber unicrown fork with steel steerer, disc brake mounts, low-rider carrier mounts and forged dropouts with single eyelets
- a Ritchey headset
- Ritchey drop bars
- a light-weight alloy seat-post*
- a Brooks Champion Flyer saddle*
- TRP HYRD cable-actuated hydraulic disc brakes and rotors
- Alex MD17 disc specific double-wall rims (32H) with Formula alloy disc road hubs and 14g stainless steel spokes
- Kenda Kwest 700cx32mm tires*
- a FSA Vero compact crankset (with 172.5mm crankarms)
- a Shimano 105*/Tiagra 2×10 speed drivetrain.
Features marked with an asterisk(*) are upgraded from stock.
About This Bike:
I overhauled the headset, wrapped the bars in new cork wrap, and gave the bike a full tune-up on August 21st, 2016. The bike will receive no more miles until test-ridden/sold, so the bike will come exactly as pictured. All parts on the bike have less than a few hundred miles on them, and the bike rides like new. The pictured Shimano SPD pedals are available, but not included. Standard platforms will be installed for test-rides and included with sale. I also have many other sets of pedals for sale. This bike is ideal for touring, cyclocross (CX), all-road, and commuting.