So The Hub moved. Here are the bullet points.
- We’re now in Pennsville, NJ, about 45 minutes from the city.
- Due to our location and smaller workspace, we are switching primarily to a parts business which will focus on online sales.
- We will specialize in custom builds, where you choose exactly what parts you want for your bike. FYI: We don’t stock single-speed parts, but we can order them in for you. All custom builds require $100 down, plus the cost of any new parts. The rest of the payment can be paid upon pick-up.
- We will hang on to a few complete bikes at a time, but that’s all.
- The posting frequency will be changed.
- We will not create a separate post for each bike or frame. Instead, all links on the shopping pages will go directly to a photo album that (obviously) corresponds with the item you are looking at.
- A brief description of the item will be listed below the link.
- There will then be a single “new inventory” post that lists all of the new items in stock for the past few days/week. By doing this, our email subscribers will only get one email update rather than a bunch at once. (Bonus: This also simplifies our job of listing items.)
- We are currently updating our shopping pages to reflect these updates.
Well, this past year was a wild ride. Much thanks to everyone that has supported us so far! We hope to be your go-to source for used bike parts and great, affordable service for many years to come.
The Hub Cyclery