This is a custom-built up Marin Bear Valley SE, with a 20.5″ frame size. This bike was second from the top of the line for Marin, but this bike has several upgrades which place it even closer to the top spot. The main feature of this bike is it’s Marin Exclusive triple-butted chrome-moly Tange Custom frame and Marin Rockstar fork. This ride is currently set up with Michelin hybrid tires, but we can swap it back to mountain tires at no extra cost. As is, this bike would make a perfect commuter, flat-bar tourer, or fitness hybrid.
PS: I bought this bike for myself, but it was just a bit too short for me. Also, a different saddle will be sold with this bike.
- fully serviced and ready to ride
- free life-time adjustments
- excellent condition
- Tange Custom Tube-Set, Ultra-Light Marin-Exclusive Tange Triple-Butted Chrome-Moly frame, Marin Rockstar Triple-Butted fork
- 3×7 Shimano Deore LX, RSX RC, RSX drivetrain
- “Smoked Chrome” Shimano RSX RC crankset
- new grips
- new platform pedals
- 26″ wheels, quick-release axles, non-stock (can replace wheels with matching set at no extra charge)
- Deore LX cantilever brakes
- Zoom Professional threadless stem
- Made in France Wolber AT-18 Hard-Anodized, Titane Chrome rims with Michelin hybrid tires
- quick-release seat-post